|Applications: Relative humidity display or control in cold rooms and commercial applications.
Sensing element: capacitive sensor, protected by plastic housing, with 2 meter cable.
Electronic control features: Miniature intelligent controller (see description P13).
• The simplest and most economical electronic controller with digital display.
• Heavy duty housing for outside use, IP65 and IK10.
• Simple configuration by user
• Adjustable temperature differential and selection of heating or cooling action, adjustable humidity differential and selection of humidifying or dehumidifying action
• If open circuit or missing temperature sensor and if no power
supply, output relay will open (Fail safe action)
• Fuse for internal circuit protection
• Illuminated on-off switch
• 4 wall mounting removable legs
• Connection block with 5 terminals for 6 mm² wires and 5 terminals for 2.5 mm² wires. The connection block is equipped with a jumper between terminals 1 and 2, it allows connecting a safety device, a timer, or an external wired remote control.
• Cable gland output board is equipped in standard with two M20 + 1 M24 cable glands (Other cable gland board: 2 x M25)
• The two back side M20 X 1.5 outputs are equipped with cable glands with silicone gasket to seal the temperature sensor (if this option exists) and the humidity sensor outlet.
• 10 PA66 red plastic seals, English-French installation manual.
• Temperature sensor with waterproof PVC probe is included in the control box (if this option exists). Other available temperature sensor, see P15 of this catalogue
• Infrared remote control
• Enclosure heater
• 115-120V power supply
Power relays: many variations are possible, and are described in the catalogue N°3
|Humidity control, remote sensor, relay output 16A 250V
|Humidity and temperature control, remote sensors, relay output 16A 250V for temperature, 10A 250V for humidity