We are proud to contribute to the safety of people and property by providing autonomous, robust, and high-performance solutions.
We are present in the fire protection industry thanks to our technical mastery of different eutectic alloys, which we have complemented over the years, taking into account the applications and needs of our customers, such as LPCB certification.
Based on our expertise, we offer for this environment with strong security constraints:
- Electromechanical thermostats and protection housing designed to ensure the control of temperature of gases and liquids via a glove finger, capable of supporting up to 760°C maximum on the bulb with a regulation range that can go up to 700°C(KO-V series).
- Positive pressure switches with sudden break for sprinkler circuits.
- Flow detectors with palettes that can incorporate a temperature measurement and be integrated into different protection boxes.
- Ceramic electrical connection terminals, with maximum voltages up to 750VAC, capable of supporting maximum permanent ambient temperatures of 500°C and 700°C in peak(<90 minutes). These terminals allow electrical connections in extreme environments, such as in the mining industry, road tunnels, public transportation (train, subway) that must withstand a fire.
- Eutectic fuse links, with mechanical action, for different loads that can be associated with multiplied opening mechanisms for smoke vents or fire doors.
- Miniature, mechanical, multiplied fire trigger with frangible glass bulb, patented mechanical fire detection system by breaking a liquid-filled bulb. This autonomous mechanism does not require any power supply and allows the opening of natural smoke and heat evacuation devices such as smoke vents, but also the operation of fire doors, metal shutters in shops, valves for flammable products, kitchen hoods, paint and solvent extraction systems.
- Thermal rods with pulling lever for fire dampers with eutectic fuse link or thermo-frangible bulb, these thermal rods are designed to ensure the closure of fire dampers used on mechanical ventilation ducts thanks to their significant actuating force to release the damper closing spring. Autonomous and do not require any electrical power.
- Miniature fire detection fuses with thermo-frangible bulb with electrical contact, particularly economical for domestic applications in mechanical ventilation, extractor hoods. They are also coated externally with an alloy that protects them from corrosion.
- Electrical alarm systems for fire detection with thermo-frangible bulb, adapted to fire detection in premises. System activating electrical contacts for remote signaling as well as the simultaneous control of electrical actuators such as electric actuators, electric motors or magnetic suction cups, opening or closing air conditioning ducts, doors and openings on the façade or roofs.
These products can be customised to meet your needs and application.
Some of our products are already LPCB approved, and we can arrange additional approvals upon request.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your requirements. We will be happy to study them and give you the best advice.
Type 51A - Thermal actuators with pulling action, for fire dampers, operated by thermal bulbSee Product
Type 51B - Thermal actuators with pushing action, for fire dampers, operated by thermal glass bulbSee Product
Type 52A - Thermal actuators with pulling action, for fire dampers, operated by eutectic fusible linkSee Product
Type 52B - Thermal actuators with pushing action, for fire dampers, operated by eutectic fusible linkSee Product
Type 58L - Breakable glass bulb fire detection link, miniature typeSee Product
Type 5420A - Multiplied action mechanisms with thermal glass bulbs, for application in smoke outletsSee Product
Type 5516, 5518, 5525, 5540 - Multiplied action mechanisms for eutectic fusible links, for application in smoke outletsSee Product
Type 58Z- High load breakable glass bulb heat responsive link for heavy loadsSee Product
Type 5EQ, 5EW, 5EK,5EO - Fast triggering eutectic alloys fusible linksSee Product
Type 5EE, 5EJ, 5EN, 5EA - Eutectic alloys fusible links for medium loadsSee Product
Type 5EY, 5ET, 5EV, 5EX - Brass fusible fusible links with eutectic alloys, for direct handling of heavy loadsSee Product
Type 5EP, 5ES, 5ED, 5EH - Copper fusible links with eutectic alloys, for medium loadsSee Product
Type BK - Very high temperature steatite connection blocks. Indirect pressure clamping, with pressure plate, 750V rangeSee Product
Type BJ - Steatite connection blocks 450V rangeSee Product
Type BH - Ceramic insulators for heating elements, 400V rangeSee Product
Type BM - Ceramic terminal blocks for 3 phase asynchronous electrical motors 450V range (BM154,BM185,BM205,BM235,BM256,BM286,BM358)See Product
Type BC - Very high temperature steatite connection blocks Indirect pressure clamping, with pressure plate, 750V rangeSee Product
Type BA - Steatite connection blocks, 250V range With pressure screws, protected against electric shockSee Product
Type R20 - Flap flow switches, reed switch contact, ½" BSPP male threadSee Product
Type R35 - Piston flow switches, reed switch contact, inlet and outlet ½" BSPP male,See Product
Type R15 - All stainless steel paddle flow switch, 16A snap action switch, ¾" male threadSee Product
Type R1V - Paddle flow switches, reed switch contact, external brass bodySee Product
Type R1Z2 - Paddle flow switches, reed switch contact, low voltage simplified model.See Product
Types R1S, R1F - Paddle flow switches, reed switch contact, ½" male thread, long paddle.See Product
Type R1X - Paddle flow switches, reed switch contact, external body.See Product
Type R1R - Paddle flow switches, micro-switch contact, ½" BSPP male thread, and Pt100 temperature sensorSee Product
Type R1P - Paddle flow switches, reed switch contact, ¾"union nut, slim designSee Product
Type R1D - Paddle flow switches, micro-switch contact, ½" BSPP male threadSee Product
Type R1B - Paddle flow switches, micro-switch contact, ¾" BSPP union nutSee Product
Type Y048, Y049 - Rod thermostatsSee Product
Type Y038,Y039 - Bulb and capillary thermostatsSee Product
Type Y0A8, Y0A9 - Bulb and capillary thermostats, with built-in pilot light and 2 or 3 M20 cable glandsSee Product
Type 2DPAP6F - Digital display electronic controller, ON-OFF action, IP69K and IK10 enclosure, wall mountingSee Product
Type Y8 - Distribution boxes, ground fault relay boxes, junction or distribution box with cage terminal blockSee Product
Types 5E2, 5E3, 5E4, 5E5, 5E6 - Miniature eutectic alloy fusible links for large or very large series applicationsSee Product
Type 6658R & 6658P - Mounting devices and cable clamping devicesSee Product
Type 53A25 - Miniature electric fire detection switches with thermal glass bulbSee Product
Type 59A8 - Electric fire detection switches with thermal glass bulb for air ductSee Product
Type 59A7 / 59B7 - Electric fire detection switches with thermal glass bulb or fusible link, wall mountingSee Product
Application domain's products
Find our products
We produce over 6 million components per year and manage over 10,000 codes
for finished products. View and download our catalogs to stay up-to-date!